YAAAAY! I was tagged by iceteapurplegem of Naturally Dreamy in a photo survey challenge. This originates from tumblr.. I did the larger tag/ask meme/thingie on my tumblr here, and properly tagged some fandom friends, but real quick, here is a more wordpress-friendly edition.
Now purplegem (can I call you that? Because if I may, I will lol) didn’t specify any rules here so if I may I will instigate some:
- The original challenge is here
- Pingback to your challenger (me if you’re reading this)
- Link to their challenge
- Pick (at least) three of the ones I answer here in my post
- Pick at least three of the ones from the original challenge (or as many as you like)
- Tag at least one person (ping to their about me page, or if not applicable, latest post) or as many as you like
- Have fun!
I tried to follow my own rules lol:
1. Four TV Shows I Enjoy Made In The Last Five Years:
The Mentalaist, Person of Interest, Scorpion, & the modern remake of US Whose Line Is It Anyway?
2. Four TV Shows I Enjoy Made Before Five Years Ago
The Magnificent Seven (TV Series), Get Smart (TV Series), The Young Riders, The original version of US Whose Line Is It Anyway?
3. Nine (oops seven) Drinks I Love
Malted chocolate & hot fudge milkshake, chocolate milk, strawberry-kiwi juice, root-beer float, iced tea, good ole’ water.
4. Three Weather Condition Pictures I Love
Rain, night, rain at night in the city = FEELINGS. Seriously though that first picture gives me so many feelings. I am adding that to a Photograph Friday near you!
5. Style Inspiration Favorites (sorry it got a little outta hand)
That got sorta out of hand.
6. Six (oops it became eight somehow) Shows I Enjoyed As a Kid
Babar, Gullah Gullah Island, The Upside-down Show, Little Bear, Out Of The Box, Between The Lions, Martha Speaks, Peep & the Big Wide World.
7. Three Things I’m Looking Forward To
Friends, because I want to make some new ones in college, college just… because, and the future because what can I say, I spend a good deal of my todays thinking about my tomorrows.
I challenge dreaming living loving to try this out (if you like! Don’t feel obligated)
Thanks again for tagging me!